How to Create A New Access Group
- Hover over Settings in the left-hand nav bar and select Access Groups.
- On the Access Groups page, click the Create Access Group button.
Note: If you want to copy over information from an existing access group, you can clone an access group.
- Enter the name of your new access group in the confirmation dialog that appears.
- Click Create Access Group.
- You are taken to your new group’s details page where you can edit the Access Group Name, provide an Access Group Description, add Access Group Members, and configure access groups sets that relate to different areas of Mavenlink (e.g., Resource Management Access).