How to Create A New Access Group
- Hover over Settings in the left-hand nav bar and select Access Groups.
- On the Access Groups page, click the Create Access Group button.
- A confirmation dialog will appear, asking you to name your new access group.
- Enter the name of your new access group.
- Click Cancel to abort or Create Access Group to continue.
- You will be taken to your new group’s details page where you can edit the Access Group Name, provide an Access Group Description, add Access Group Members, and configure access groups sets that relate to different areas of Mavenlink (e.g., Resource Management Access).
- The following step-by-step articles will walk you through how to:
- What are Access Groups?
- Access Groups
- Access Groups Details
- Access Groups Set: Resource Management Access