How to Delete a Project Role
To delete a project role for a particular team member:
- Select Rates & Roles from the Actions (“ ”) drop-down menu located to the right of the project name.
- The Rates & Roles page consists of a table which allows you to add, delete, or reassign roles for each of the team members participating on a project.
- Locate the team member whose project role you'd like to delete.
- Select Delete from the horizontal More (“ ”) menu in the Actions column.
- You may only delete a role as long as it's not the only remaining Primary Role for that team member. Team members can be removed from a project using the Project Permissions page.
- Please note that deleting a member's role can potentially remove all of their assignments within the project. This cannot be undone.
- If you are sure, click OK; otherwise, click Cancel.
- Your changes will be automatically saved; you can now return to the main project or close the window.
- Multi-Role Resourcing in Projects
- Add Project Roles to a Team Member
- Change a Team Member's Primary Project Role
- Change a Team Member's Role
- Reassign a Team Member's Role on a Project
- Override Team Member Rates for a Project