With Mavenlink's Multi-Role Resourcing feature, team members can perform multiple roles on the same project, so you can better manage project margins and billing rates.
When a team member has multiple roles on a project, time tracked against an assignment will automatically use the correct bill rate for the assigned role (as set in Rate Cards).
Here's a breakdown of the different types of roles there are in Mavenlink:
- Account Role—This is the main role assigned to a member in the Account Members page.
- Primary Project Role—This is the main role assigned to a team member for a specific project. This defaults to the Account Role (above) unless otherwise overridden.
- Multiple Project Roles—In addition to the Primary Project Role, a team member can be assigned and perform multiple roles within a project.
WHAT THE MAVENS KNOW
- Multi-Role Resourcing in Projects
- Override Team Member Rates for a Project
- Add Project Roles to a Team Member
- Change a Team Member's Role
- Change a Team Member's Primary Project Role
- Reassign a Team Member's Role on a Project
- Delete a Project Role