When you create a project template, you, as the template owner, can share it with other users so they can either view or edit it depending on which Sharing option you choose.
Sharing a Template
- Select Templates in the left-side nav bar.
- On the Project Templates page, select the template you would like to share on the Templates tab.
- On the Edit Template page, select either Shared (View Only) or Shared (Can Edit) from the Sharing drop-down menu.
Note: An account administrator can edit templates that have the Shared (View Only) option selected, even if they aren't the template owner.
- Shared (View Only)—When selected, other members can view the template.
- Shared (Can Edit)—When selected, other members can edit the template.
- Click Save. The shared template now appears to all members on the Project Templates page.
- Project Templates Overview
- Create a New Project
- Global Tasks List
- Task Tracker
- Create a Template
- Share a Template
- Clone a Template
- Apply a Template to a Project
- Create a Project from a Template
- Create a Template from a Project