How to Create a Project from a Template
- On the left-hand nav bar, hover over Templates and select All Templates.
- In the Actions column, click the Create Project icon for the template that you want to use.
- On the Create a Project page, you can adjust general details of the project.
- You’ll notice your selected template in the Template section. You can click Select a Project Template to change it.
Note: Templates that have budgets enabled will only appear in the Select a Project Template drop-down menu if the project that you are creating has Financials enabled.
- In the Template Preferences section, you can enable weekends as workdays, and set a relative start date for the project.
- In addition, you have the option to map your resources to account members, automatically inviting and assigning them to the appropriate tasks.
- When you’re ready, click Create Project on either the top or bottom-right.
- The project will appear in your projects list. Any edits that you make in the new project will not affect the original template.