Time off can be added in the Schedule section of the User Details side panel. By default, only Account Administrators can manage time off. Other user types can be given permission to add, edit, or remove time off via Time & Expense settings.
How to Add Time Off
- Open the User Details side panel by clicking on a member’s name or profile picture from anywhere in Mavenlink.
- Click the Schedule tab. In the Upcoming Time Off section, click Add Time Off.
- In the Time Off menu select the Start Date and End Date for the days off.
- The number of hours per day initially defaults to your current account default workweek. This can be adjusted by clicking the Hours field.
- When you’re done, click Save.
- Click the Edit (“ ”) icon to adjust the number of days or hours of time off requested. If you are adding days directly preceding or following the time entry you can simply select new start or end dates. If you are deleting days from the time entry, change the hours to 0 for those days.
- Click the Delete (“ ”) icon to remove the time off entry.
- Click Add Time Off again to create additional entries.
If you add time off on dates directly preceding or following an existing time off entry, a separate entry will not be created; the original entry will simply be adjusted. For example, if time off has already been requested for October 25th and you create another time off entry for October 26th, the original entry will simply be extended from October 25th to October 26th.