There are multiple places to track time within Mavenlink:
- Time Clock: Begin tracking time on the top right of your screen from the moment you login.
- Time Entries: For manually adding time and project details.
- Timesheets: Allow you to create time entries from a week view across all your projects.
- Chrome Extension: Easily track and submit time from a specific project while browsing the web.
- Mobile App: Away from your computer? Easily access your time clock from your mobile device.
To begin tracking time immediately, navigate to the top right of your screen and start by clicking on the green play button, as shown in the blow screenshot.
You can also log time from the left-hand navigation bar by clicking on Time Entries and then click on Time & Expenses.
How to add time and details:
- Select a project name
- Add a task (optional)
- Type additional notes (optional)
- Mark the checkbox if it’s Billable (revenue-generating hours)
Use the Timer or add time manually: Use the Timer to the right to begin time tracking for that project and/or add time manually, then click Save. Time added must be at least over 1:00 minute long but less than 24 hours.
Note: Depending on your permissions settings, not all of these fields will be available. If the time is billable, your pre-set Bill Rate will show up in that field. An Account Admin can change your rate under Account → Members → click on Edit next to your photo or from the Rate Card, if Rate Cards are enabled.
Add time via your Timesheet