The Task Tracker is a list of all the work, milestones, and deliverables associated with a project.
The Task Tracker is a fast, efficient way of keeping tasks, team members, and clients on track and on schedule. It also improves transparency by providing clients and consultants with a clearer understanding of both the work required and the timeline for completion.
You can view files, resource allocations, and task details all on a single page. Even better, you can reprioritize and create new sub- and top-level tasks with ease. Any member that has been invited into a project can be assigned tasks within that project, increasing accountability and visibility into the work being done.
The Task Tracker keeps everyone on the same page and up-to-date on the status of a project.
Have a specific report you need done? A specific consultant must complete their Small Business blog post? The final budget proposal that has to be finished by a certain date? The Task Tracker helps keep track of all that. With our Google Apps Integration, all assigned dates are automatically linked with your Google Calendar and Google Tasks.
The Task Tracker allows you to:
- Create Tasks, Deliverables, and Milestones.
- Assign responsibility to project activities.
- Identify dates, which can be linked to your Google Calendar, for project milestones.
- View and Manage files and attachments associated with specific tasks.
- Quickly see counts of Activity posts, Checklists, Files, and Proofs in the detail panel.
- Access frequently used actions by right-clicking a task.
- On top of all that, we have included a drag-and-drop interface to make your project management that much easier.