The Schedule tab in the Project Admin box allows you to set or propose a project due date, track any due date changes, and sync the project schedule with your Google Calendar.
To access the Project Admin box, hover over Projects in the left-hand nav bar and then select a project. You can find the box on the right side of the project workspace under the Activity tab.
The top of the Schedule tab shows the project Start and Due dates.
The middle portion of the tab shows the percentage of Milestone Weights that are Completed and Remaining. Just below that, you’ll see a list of your Completed and Not completed project milestones. Click the arrow in-line with either type to view a list of Complete and Not Complete tasks and their completeness percentages.
The bottom of the tab shows all Date Changes that have been submitted. Click the arrow in-line with a specific Date Change to view submission details.
If your account isn’t currently synced with Google Workspace, you can click Sync with GCal to be taken to the Google Workspace settings and connect your Google Calendar.
How to Propose a Schedule Change
- Click the Schedule tab of the Project Admin box.
- Click Propose New Date at the bottom of the Schedule section.
Note: This option only appears if Project Settings require that changes to the schedule be approved by a client or a provider with Project Financials permissions (or higher).
- Click the Proposed Date field. The date picker appears.
- Select a date from the calendar.
- If desired, add a Message.
- Click Submit. The proposed date change appears in the project's Activity feed and under the Schedule tab of the Project Admin box.
Note: You may only propose one new date at a time per project; the Propose New Date button disappears until you Cancel the request or it is approved or declined by a provider with Project Financials permissions (or higher).
- Project Admin Box: Team Tab
- Project Admin Box: Schedule Tab
- Project Admin Box: Budget Tab
- Project Admin Box: Payment Tab