How to Find Recommendations for a Resource
- From the left-hand nav, go to Planning > Master Planning.
- By default, the Resources List is grouped by Team Member, which can list both unnamed and named resources.
- Expand the Role, and select the unnamed resource for the Project you want.
- From the Resource side panel, go to Details > Team Members. When you select the box, the drop down menu shows recommendations in order of best suited based on your weighted criteria. Hovering over a recommendation shows you more information.
- Adding skills and custom fields for the unnamed resource will change who is recommended, and in what order.
- Select the name of the member you want, and click OK.
- The unnamed resource is now the selected named resource.
- Alternatively, if you do not need to add Skills or Custom Fields to the unnamed resource, and do not have Resource Requests enabled, click the Add Member icon (“ ”) and select the name of the person you want to fill the role.
- Resource Recommendations Overview
- Access Group Set: Resource Management
- How to Enable Resource Recommendations
- How to Find Recommendations for a Resource
- How to use Team Builder to Staff a Project