This article outlines how to connect your Mavenlink and NetSuite accounts by creating a Service on the M-Bridge integration platform. Please perform these step-by-step instructions in order, from first to last.
Local NetSuite services are no longer required for integration. We recommend you delete any local NetSuite services on your account:
- Log in to M-Bridge.
Note: You must log in as a user with Account Administrator permissions.
- In the navigation bar at the top of the page, navigate to Account > Services.
- The Services page displays. Under the Add Service drop-down, select NetSuite.
- Go to the Your Services section.
- Delete NetSuite services in only this section.
- Under the Add Service drop-down on the Services page, select NetSuite.
- The Add Service page displays. There are 4 required fields to fill out:
- Check the Global for Account? box.
- Click the green Create button to create and save your service.
The Services page displays again.
Your new NetSuite service displays under Account Services. For each service, there are 3 buttons on the far right that allow you to:
- Edit the Name, Token ID or Token Secret. Account ID cannot be edited.
- Test whether the service is set up correctly.
- Delete the service.
Note: This is irreversible.
How to Test your new M-Bridge Service
- Under the Account Services section, click Test next to your new NetSuite service to confirm the connection is working properly.
- If the test is successful, a success message displays.
- If the test is unsuccessful, edit the scenario and confirm the entered credentials are correct. You may have to generate a new token in NetSuite if the Token ID or Token Secret were copied incorrectly, and delete and recreate the service.
How to Update your Primary M-Bridge Service
- Navigate to Account > Settings.
- Select the new NetSuite service to be your Primary Service.
- Click Save.