How to Export and Print a Gantt Chart
- Hover over Projects on the left-side nav bar, and select your project. If you don't see the project for which you want to manage tasks in the Recent Projects section, click All Projects and locate it in the Projects List.
- In the project workspace, click the Gantt tab. The Local Gantt Chart opens.
- From the timeline header, click Export, and then select if you want to download it in a PDF or Microsoft Excel (XLS) format.
- In the Export settings modal, add or remove the columns you want to include in the exported document.
- To remove a column click the (“ ”) icon.
- To add a column, click the gray arrow on the right side of the Columns section, and select the desired columns from the drop-down menu that appears. To close the drop-down menu, re-click the gray arrow.
- Select a Schedule Range option.
- Complete schedule—Exports the entire schedule.
- Visible schedule—Exports the portion of the schedule that is currently visible on your screen.
- Date range—Exports a schedule from a date range, which you can specify in the calendar fields that appear below this option when selected.
- Select a Rows option.
- All rows—Exports all rows of the Tasks list.
- Visible rows—Exports all rows of the Tasks list that are currently visible on your screen.
- Select a Paper Format option:
- A3—11.7 x 16.5 inches
- A4—8.3 x 11.7 inches
- Legal—8.5 x 14 inches
- Letter—8.5 x 11 inches
- Select an Orientation option:
- Click Export. The file downloads to your computer. From here, you can open the document and select the Print option specific to your computer's operating system.
If tables are being cut off and printed across pages during the printing process, this could be due to a combination of things in your Global/Local Gantt chart or local printer settings. Here are some of the most common ways to fix that:
- Reduce the size of the printable Schedule area by changing the view to Month or Year before printing.
- In the Export settings dialog, set the Paper Format to Landscape.
- Only print the Projects List or Tasks List columns that you need.
- Gantt Chart Overview
- Save a Baseline in Gantt Charts
- Export and Print a Gantt Chart