How to Print a Gantt Chart
- Click the Print button from the timeline header.
- Configure the Gantt Print Settings appropriately.
- Click Print.
- You'll have the option to adjust any of your browser's printer settings prior to printing.
If you aren't able to open the Gantt Print Settings dialog, you may have pop-ups blocked on your browser. Because browsers are frequently updated, it's best to view your browser's help documentation for the most up-to-date information on how to allow pop-ups.
If you are able to open the Gantt Print Settings dialog, but tables are being cut off and printing across pages, this could be due to a combination of things in your Global/Local Gantt chart, Gantt Print Settings dialog, or local printer settings. Here are some of the most common ways to fix that:
- Reduce the size of the printable Schedule area by changing the view to Month or Year before printing.
- On the Gantt Print Settings dialog, set the Paper Format to Landscape and change DPI to
- Only print the Project List or Task List columns that you need. Do this by opening the Select Columns drop-down on the Gantt Print Settings dialog and clicking on the column names you want to remove.
- Reduce or remove your printer margins.
- Only print pages that have information on them.
- If all else fails, you may also consider taking a screenshot of the Gantt and printing it as a PDF.
- Gantt Chart Overview