Permanently delete an Insights report.
Deleting a report permanently removes it from your account. If you’d like to remove a report from a dashboard instead, please see the How to Remove Elements section in the Edit an Insights Dashboard article.
Before you can delete a report, you must first remove it from all dashboards. To find out which dashboards a report is used in, open the report in the Advanced Editor, then click Show Configuration and see the Report Usage section. This section lists all the dashboards the report appears in.
- From the left-hand nav, select Insights then select any custom dashboard.
- In the upper right of the dashboard, select the Settings icon (“ ”), then select Edit.
- Select Report from the Dashboard Edit Toolbar.
- Select Manage from the drop-down menu that appears. The Manage reports page will appear.
- Use the folders on the left to navigate to the report you want to delete.
- In the list, check the report you’d like to delete.
- Click Delete at the top of the list.
- In the modal that appears, select Delete.
- Click Done to exit the Manage reports page.
- Click Save to exit the dashboard editor.