Mavenlink's Salesforce integration gives you the ability to automatically create projects for Salesforce Opportunity objects. This can be helpful when many of your workflows are in Salesforce.
Make sure the Mavenlink Connector is configured.
How to Configure Salesforce to Create Mavenlink Projects
- Log in to Salesforce.
- Navigate to Mavenlink Configuration > Opportunity-Level Project Settings, and click Edit.
- Under the Project Creation section, select the opportunity stages you want Mavenlink projects to be created for. You can select multiple stages.Note: If there are fields already selected for stages of opportunities with products/OLIs to create Mavenlink projects for, leave them selected.
- Click Save.
How to Test the Configuration
Creating a New Opportunity
- Navigate to Opportunities.
- Click New to create a new opportunity to test the configuration.
- Give the test opportunity a name, a closing date, and select a stage that you configured Mavenlink projects to be created for.
- Click Save.
Find the Created Project
- Make sure a project has been created for the test opportunity.
- Navigate to the Mavenlink Projects tab in Salesforce and find the new project created from the test opportunity, or...
- Navigate to Mavenlink and find the new project.
If you are still having issues configuring your Salesforce to create Mavenlink projects for opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salesforce Overview
- Salesforce Field Mappings
- Salesforce Integration Setup
- Salesforce Advanced Integration
- Troubleshooting in Salesforce
- Creating a Salesforce Account for Testing
- Mavenlink Projects for Salesforce Products/OLIs