You can delete all allocations for a specific resource at once instead of manually deleting each allocation.
- Hover over Planning on the left-side nav bar and select Master Planning.
- On the Master Planning page, select the Projects tab.
- Find your project in the Resource List and click the arrow to the left of the name to expand it. You’ll see all the named and unnamed resources that have been assigned to the project.
- Locate the resource that you want to delete allocations for, select the More (“ ”) icon, then select Delete Allocations.
- Select Delete to confirm that you want to delete all allocations.
All allocations are deleted for the resource.