This access group set allows you to control how users can interact with project accounting, including creating, editing, and viewing project accounting records.
In this section, you can select specific permissions that control how members can interact with the project accounting records.
- Create project accounting—If checked, members can import new project accounting records.
- Remove project accounting—If checked, members can remove records using the file's Record ID.
Note: The Record ID can be found on an exported project accounting record.
- View project accounting—If checked, members can export project accounting records as a CSV.
- What are Access Groups?
- Access Groups
- Access Groups Details
- How to Create a New Access Group
- How to Edit or Delete an Access Group
- How to Add or Remove Access Group Members
- How to Configure an Access Group Set