Mavenlink gives you the ability to associate a rate card to a specific group. Groups help you organize and categorize your data by client, department, region name, and more. When you associate a rate card to a group, you can control how members access and/or interact with the account settings related to roles and rate cards with the Account Settings access group.
How to Assign a Rate Card to a Group
- Hover over Settings from the left-side nav bar and select Rate Cards.
- Under the Details column in the Rate Cards table, select the Side Panel (“ ”) icon in-line with the desired rate card. The rate card details side panel opens.
- Under the Groups subtab, click the Select Group field, and then select an option from the list that appears.
Note: To quickly search for a group, type the group name in the Search field, and then click Search.
- Click Save. The rate card is now associated to the group.
- Rate Card Activations
- Rate Card Role (Rate for a Role)
- Rate Card Set Version (Effective Version by Date)
- Rate Card Sets (Group of Rate Cards)
- Rate Card Versions
- Rate Cards (Multiple Currencies)