How to Enable Resource Recommendations
- From the left-hand nav, go to Settings > Resource Management.
- Choose Edit for Resource Recommendations.
- Toggle On and then click Save.
How to Set Access Group Permissions
- Select Edit next to Criteria Weighting and Match Requirements to set them at the account level. These can also be adjusted on a project-by-project basis through Team Builder in Master Planning.
- If you want to see more than three recommendations, select Edit for Number of Recommendations to Display, and select a number between one and 15.
- Hover over Settings in the left-hand nav bar and select Access Groups.
- Select the group for whom you want to be able to see recommendations.
- Click Edit next to Resource Management.
- Check the box for View Resource Recommendations.
If Organizations are enabled, members can view recommendations for All Projects Accessible to their Organization.
- Resource Recommendations Overview
- Access Group Set: Resource Management
- How to Enable Resource Recommendations
- How to Find Recommendations for a Single Resource
- How to use Team Builder to Staff a Project