Changes to Access Groups settings, including the addition and removal of account members, are not currently recorded in the Audit Log.
How to Configure an Access Group Set
- Hover over Settings in the left-hand nav bar and select Access Groups.
- On the Access Groups page, click on the name of the access group whose permissions you want to edit
- or -
Select Edit Access Group from the More (“ ”) icon under the Actions column header.
- The Access Group Sets are the ivory-colored boxes that appear below the main access group summary details.
- Click Edit on the right of the Access Group Set for which you want to configure access settings.
- Each Access Group Set has different activities and access-related settings that you can configure. For details on the privileges included with each set, please refer to our list of currently available access group sets.
- What are Access Groups?
- Access Groups
- Access Groups Details
- Access Groups Set: Resource Management Access
- Access Groups Set: Project Access
- Access Groups Set: Foreign Exchange