This article contains all of the facts, attributes, and metrics used in Mavenlink Insights.
- Fact—The raw, numeric data elements that can be aggregated by attributes.
- Attribute—The qualitative, categorical data that is used to aggregate reports; attributes are the how of reporting and are commonly used for dates, project, user IDs, etc.
- Metric—The numerical values and calculations that appear in reports; metrics are the what of reporting and are commonly used for fees, actual hours, etc.
Using the tabs at the bottom of this article, you can switch between sheets that show the most common facts, attributes, and metrics used in our reports; this is a helpful reference when building your own reports.
To export this information, click here to access the Google Sheet used for this table.
- Insights Glossary & Reference Guide
- Insights Attributes, Metrics, and Filters
- Insights Overview
- Insights Settings
- Ways to Categorize Non-Billable Time
- Utilization Dashboard
- Time & Expense Admin Dashboard
- Staffing & Capacity Dashboard
- Project Health Dashboard
- Project Detail Dashboard
- Fees Dashboard
- Margin & Cost
- Scorecards Dashboard