Use the radio buttons to specify your Primary email address, along with the addresses associated with PayPal and Google. To delete an email address, click Delete (“ ”); you can not delete your Primary email address. If an email address has already been Verified, you'll see an approval checkmark (“ ”); otherwise, click Re-send email to have a verification email re-sent.
- Update Emails—Click this button to save changes to your email address(es).
- Add an email—To add a new email address to your account, provide it in this field. When you are finished, click Add to send a verification email to this address.
Email Notification Settings
Use the radio buttons in the following sections to control how you receive email notifications.
Post Notification Emails
- Send email notifications about all posts.
- Send email notifications about relevant posts only (default). Relevant posts are those that mention you or @all, private messages, and replies to your posts or conversations.
Post Notification Frequency
- Send email notifications about posts as they occur (default).
- Send email notifications about relevant posts as they occur, and bundle other post activity into a daily digest. Relevant posts are those that mention you or @all, private messages, and replies to your posts or conversations.
- Send email notifications about posts where you are @mentioned as they occur, and bundle other post activity into a daily digest.
- Bundle all post activity into a daily digest. This option is particularly useful if the Who Can See Communications is set to Posts Are Private by Default Privacy in the Privacy section of Project Settings.
- Bundle all post activity into a daily digest. This option is particularly useful if Posts Are Private by Default Privacy is selected in the Privacy section of your Project Settings.
Task Notification Emails
- Send all task notifications.
- Send relevant task notifications on assignment, date, or status change (default).
- Do not send task notifications on assignment, date, or status change.
- Send new issue notifications (disabled by default).
Week Ahead Email
At the beginning of each week, Mavenlink will send you an email that shows what tasks are due, past due, or starting soon. Each email provides quick links directly to your projects.
This email will be sent early Monday morning between 1:00-2:00 a.m. as determined by the timezone specified in your Edit Profile page. If you have not yet specified a timezone, Mavenlink will use the UTC (Universal Time Coordinated) timezone.
- Send week ahead email.
- Don't send week ahead email.
Time and Expense Submission Alerts
- Send time and expense submission alerts (default).
- Do not send time and expense submission alerts.
Update Settings—Click this button to save changes to your email notification settings.
How to Change Your Email Address
To change your email address in Mavenlink:
- Select Email Settings from the user Settings drop-down menu on the right-hand side of the main Mavenlink app bar.
- Enter your new address in the Add an email field.
- Click Add.
- A verification email will be sent to the specified address.
- Look for the verification email in your inbox and click the link provided in that email.
- Back in Email Settings, use the radio button to set your new email address as Primary.
- Click Update Emails.
If you’re not receiving emails, make sure your Email Notification Settings are configured properly. Next, check your email Spam or Junk folders to verify your service provider isn't filtering the messages. In some cases, if your email is managed by a third party (such as Symantec) you’ll need to contact them to confirm that Mavenlink's email address is not blacklisted.
- Email Settings
- Email Notifications