Mavenlink allows you to determine what emails and notifications you receive and how often you receive them.
In this section, you can manage how you receive weekly alerts from Mavenlink. Listed below are the weekly email(s) you can enable or disable. You can view and update weekly notification types within the Notification Settings page.
- The Week Ahead—At the beginning of each week, Mavenlink will send you an email that shows what tasks are due, past due, or starting soon. Each email provides quick links directly to your projects. This email will be sent early Monday morning between 1:00-2:00 A.M. as determined by the time zone specified on your Edit Profile page. If you have not specified a time zone yet, Mavenlink will use the UTC (Universal Time Coordinated) time zone.
Daily Notifications and Emails
In the Daily Notifications and Emails section, you can manage what daily emails and notifications you receive and how often you receive them. To learn more about the process of managing your notifications, click here.
Mavenlink currently supports the following email and notification types.
- All Posts—Choose to receive email notifications about activity posts as they occur (default), or to receive them in a single email summary at the end of the day.
- Relevant Posts—Choose to only receive email notifications about relevant posts as they occur (default), or to receive them in a single email summary at the end of the day. Relevant posts are those that directly @mention you, posts that mention all associated users (@all), private messages, replies to posts you have created, and posts that you have replied to.
- Direct Mentions—Choose to only receive emails for posts that directly @mention you.
- All Tasks—Choose to receive emails for all task notifications.
- Relevant Tasks—Choose to receive only relevant task notifications such as when you're assigned to a task, date, and status changes (default).
- New Issues—Choose to receive emails for new issue notifications (disabled by default).
- Time and Expense—Choose to receive time and expense submission alerts (default).
Daily Summary Notifications
Mavenlink currently supports the following email and notification types for Daily Summaries. Depending on the notification type, selecting a checkbox within the Daily Summary option bundles the desired activity into a daily digest. This option is particularly useful if Post Are Private by Default is selected in the Privacy section of your Project Settings.
Setting Up Your Daily Notifications and Emails
- Select Notification Settings from the user Settings drop-down menu in the right-upper corner of the Mavenlink app bar.
- Scroll down to the Daily Notifications and Emails section.
- Within the Daily Notifications and Emails table, you can:
- Select the checkboxes associated with the notification type you want to receive.
- Deselect the checkboxes associated with the notification type you don't want to receive.
- Click the Update Settings button to save changes to your notification settings.