The Post Search feature allows you to search for specific activity posts from anywhere within Mavenlink.
How to Search for Activity Posts
- Enter one or more search terms in the Search for a post field. This field is located in the horizontal bar at the top of most Mavenlink windows.
- If any activity posts contain text that matches your search term(s), the first few results will appear below the search box with your term(s) in bold. This makes is easier to find what you were looking for in the context of a post.
- By default, Mavenlink includes archived projects in your search results; however, after entering your search term(s), you can deselect that option, limiting your search to active projects.
- Private posts are also included in your search results if you have the permissions to view them.
- If you don’t see the post you’re looking for, you can search across all projects using the option at the bottom of the results box.
- Clicking this option opens a new page where all your results are displayed. If your search returns more than 10 results, you can scroll through pages of results using the options at the bottom of the window.
- To limit your search to an individual project, navigate to the project (i.e. click on an individual project's name) and enter your search term(s) in the Search for a post field. Your results will be limited to the current project. You will then have the options to see all results for the current project or search again across all projects.
- Clicking on one of the search results will open that post in the project’s Activity Feed.