[Professional and Premier Plans]
We have made some important improvements to the way you track budget progress on your fixed fee tasks.
How fixed fee progress was previously tracked (before 9/8/2016):
- Progress meter increased only after you send an invoice for a fixed fee project
- Couldn't see task budget progress in real-time
What does this mean for you?
- Progress meter will increase after you track time
- Don't have to wait until invoice sent to see task progress
- Track task progress in real-time
- Keep your visibility into invoiced amounts
In your task list
In your task details
You can see these changes in the following areas of Mavenlink:
- Task Details: Time & Fees
- Project Task Tracker: Task Finances
- Global Tasks List: Budget and Invoiced columns
- Project Activity: Budget tab of the project overview box
- Project List: Burn Rate and Total Invoiced columns
- Corresponding exports
- Project Details Report (which will include a better breakdown of progress, invoices, and payments!)
Updated Project Details Report
Thanks for reading and being a Mavenlink customer! If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.