ACCESS & AVAILABILITY
This integration is available for purchase in Enterprise plans. Mavenlink's Salesforce app is available on the Salesforce AppExchange. Setup can be arranged through your Account Manager in coordination with a Solutions Engineer. For further information, please reach out to your Account Manager or Client Success Manager, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mavenlink's Salesforce integration makes it possible to create successful client engagements from “proposal” to “project delivered”. Accelerate project kickoff by planning for deals in the pipeline to foster successful client engagements.
Connect Mavenlink with Salesforce to automate project creation from Opportunities and to provide Salesforce users with key information about Mavenlink projects. The integration also facilitates cross-platform communication within a project.
Mavenlink projects can be created automatically and pre-populated with important information from the Opportunity. This allows service delivery teams to begin project execution more effectively. Sales teams can see key metrics about the projects they sold, and have relevant information with which to reach out and follow-up with customers. This can drive repeat business and build stronger relationships.
- The integration creates a Mavenlink project automatically from a Salesforce Opportunity. When the Opportunity reaches your predefined trigger stage, a Mavenlink project is automatically created and the 2 are linked for future updates.
- Summary information about that project feeds back to the Salesforce Opportunity.
- Communication within a project is bidirectional between Salesforce Chatter and the Mavenlink Activity Feed.
- Configure which Salesforce Opportunity stage(s) should automatically create a Mavenlink project.
- Define a template to be applied to each newly created project.
- Define which Opportunity stage should be mapped to which Mavenlink Project status.
- Configure, if desired, the creation of a Business Development project earlier in the sales lifecycle. Like with the above, you can define a template to the applied to this project as well as which stage should trigger the creation of it.
- The schedule that Salesforce fetches data from Mavenlink on. It can be scheduled to run as frequent as every hour.
|Project Title||<--||Opportunity Name|
|Project Budget||<--||Opportunity Amount|
Custom Object Fields
Mavenlink Project Object
Once a project/opportunity mapping is configured, the integration will synchronize the following Mavenlink fields with Salesforce fields of the same name created in a custom object.
|Budgeted||Bidirectional||Create, Read, Update|
|Budget Used||Mavenlink --> Salesforce||Read|
|Default Rate||Mavenlink --> Salesforce||Read|
|Description||Bidirectional||Create, Read, Update|
|Effective Due Date||Mavenlink --> Salesforce||Read|
|Title||Bidirectional||Create, Read, Update|
|Over Budget||Mavenlink --> Salesforce||Read|
|Percentage Complete||Mavenlink --> Salesforce||Read|
|Budget||Bidirectional||Create, Read, Update|
|Start Date||Bidirectional||Create, Read, Update|
|Status||Mavenlink --> Salesforce||Read|