Seamlessly link NetSuite’s best-in-class ERP with Mavenlink’s comprehensive project management resource planning solution to unify project delivery from kickoff to cash collection. This integration connects Mavenlink and NetSuite to automate project creation, send time and expense data and eliminate the need for double entry. Configuration takes place through Mavenlink M-Bridge, our integrations and developer platform.
Access & Availability
This integration is available for Enterprise plans that meet the minimum user license requirement. To get started, please reach out to your Account Executive or Client Success Manager, or email email@example.com.
The NetSuite integration is available to Mavenlink Enterprise accounts. NetSuite API access is also required, in addition to the SuiteTalk Plus license mentioned above.
Information can now be entered into only one system and propagated to the counterpart system. Save time and improve efficiency by eliminating the need to create projects in both Mavenlink and NetSuite, or log time in two places.
The NetSuite integration includes the following capabilities:
- Projects are pushed from NetSuite to Mavenlink or vice versa
- Updates to project information can be synchronized with NetSuite
- Tasks within a project are pushed to NetSuite along with estimated time to track project % complete
- Updates to tasks in Mavenlink can be synchronized with NetSuite
- Project Participants in Mavenlink are pushed to NetSuite as Project Resources or vice versa
- Task assignees in Mavenlink are pushed to NetSuite as Project Task Assignees
- Approved timesheets in Mavenlink are pushed to NetSuite as Time Bills including rate and service item
- Approved expenses in Mavenlink are pushed to NetSuite
- Rejection of previously approved expense reports in NetSuite rejects the expense report in Mavenlink
- NetSuite expense categories can be added to Mavenlink so everyone is using your ledger categories
- Fully paid invoices will have the amount synchronized to their Mavenlink project for the purposes of tracking paid vs. unpaid budget.
- New users created in NetSuite that are flagged as Mavenlink users are automatically created in Mavenlink
- Map Mavenlink users to NetSuite users
- Map Mavenlink project statuses to NetSuite statuses
- Map NetSuite subsidiaries
- Map Mavenlink Roles to NetSuite Service Items
- Custom field in Mavenlink to store Subsidiary, Customer, NS Project ID, Expense Class
- Select the frequency and schedule of the integration sync.
- Select which status a project or job must have in order to be included in the integration.
|Start Date||←||Start Date|
|Due Date||←||End Date|
|Custom Field||←||NS Project ID|
|Project ID||←||Custom Field|
|Task Type||→||Is Milestone?|
|Start Date||→||Start Date|
|Due Date||→||Finished by Date|
|Assignees||→||Project Task Assignee List|
|Time Estimated in Minutes||→||Estimated Work|
|Date Performed||→||Transaction Date|
NetSuite Field Locations
|Charges||Transaction > Customer > Create Changes|
|Customer||List > Relationship > Customer|
|Custom Event Fields||Customization > List, Record & Fields > CRM Fields|
|Employees||Lists > Employees > Employees|
|Expenses||Lists > Employees > Employees|
|File Cabinet Folder ID||Documents > Files > File Cabinet|
|Invoice Custom Fields||Customization > Transaction Body Fields|
|Invoices||Transaction > Sales > Create Invoices > [Job Field]
[Project] > Add Invoice Icon > Invoice
|Sales Item||List > Accounting > Items|
|Sales Order||Transaction > Sales > Enter Sales Order|
|SOAP Web Services Usage Log||Setup > Integration > SOAP Web Services Usage Log|
|Subsidiary||Setup > Company > Subsidiaries|
|Time Bill Custom Fields||Customization > Transaction Line Fields|
|Vendors||List > Relationships > Vendors|
|Vendor Bills||Transactions > Payables > Enter Bills > Search|