After completing a task, you may want to remove it from the project. The best way to do this is to archive the task; this way, the task can still be reviewed and activated again, if necessary.
There are two ways to archive a task:
- From the Task Tracker
- From the Task Details side panel
How to Archive a Task From the Task Tracker
- Hover over Projects on the left-side nav bar.
- If the project containing the task you'd like to archive doesn't appear in the Recent Projects section, click All Projects and locate the project from the Project List on the subsequent Projects page.
- Once you've selected a project and are in the project workspace, click on the Task Tracker tab.
- In the task list, locate the task you'd like to archive.
- Right-click anywhere on the task row and select Archive from the resulting pop-up menu.
- Once a task (and its subtasks, if any) is archived, it is considered View Only and can only be accessed when View Archived Tasks is selected.
Once a task has been archived, you can unarchive it if needed. See the Knowledge Base article on unarchiving a task.
- How to Archive and Delete Projects
- How to Unarchive a Project
- How to Archive a Task
- How to Unarchive a Task