Get the visibility you need to make swift, informed decisions with interactive business intelligence reports and a powerful custom reporting engine.
Insights is an add-on feature of the Mavenlink Premier plan. It can be activated on your account for an additional fee. Please contact your Client Success Manager or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase Insight or request training.
- Over 100 expert-built reports automatically answer key questions impacting profitability, utilization, and project success.
- Filter, clone, and modify any report
- Ad hoc report builder to develop your own unique reports and dashboards
Eight Dashboards of Insights Reports
- All about my “top line” results. How do budget actuals compare with my schedule? How much value have I earned?
Margin & Cost
- Discover what’s impacting my bottom line. What is each project’s profitability, both currently and the estimate at complete (EAC)?
- Reports puts a fresh focus on managing company resources, analyzing both past performance and future potential.
- Show how busy my team is and how much of their work is billable. Also learn who is scheduled, which resources are available, and when.
- The Resourcing Dashboard is focused on resource availability and facilitates assignments by allowing users to view Master Planning demand with availability of resources.
Time & Expense Admin
- Assess where my resources are spending their time, and verify that it aligns with expectations.
- Reports focused on time and expense entry analysis with visibility into the state of the entries: Unsubmitted, Unapproved, Rejected etc.
- There is a breakout of time and expenses for projects that do not require approval to focus on those unapproved transactions that require approval.
- Drill down into specific projects or groups of projects. Understand key status metrics (financial, hour burned, percent complete) to assess project health.
Recurring and Retainer
- Show the recurring revenue streams within their respective months
- Comparison of actual fees burn to budgets and invoices on a monthly basis.