How to Integrate with QuickBooks Online
To integrate Mavenlink with QuickBooks Online:
- Hover over Settings from the left-side nav bar and select QuickBooks.
- On the QuickBooks Settings page, click on the Connect to QuickBooks button.
- Use your Intuit Single User Administrator ID and password to sign in.
- Once you've signed in, authorize the connection between Intuit and Mavenlink.
Note: Currently, your Mavenlink account can only be connected to one company file.
- After you've authorized the sharing of data between Mavenlink and Intuit, the systems will be connected.
- Next, you'll need to map Mavenlink data fields to QuickBooks Online data fields. This is done from the Intuit Settings page in Mavenlink. Return to the Settings > QuickBooks page and click the Set up button.
- The Intuit Settings page has five distinct mapping categories. For additional information about QuickBooks mapping, please click on a category name below.
- Once your mappings have been set up, your Mavenlink account will be fully synched with QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Online is a cloud-based software that seamlessly integrates with Mavenink. To integrate with QuickBooks Desktop, you need to connect via Intuit's Web Connector . It is recommended that you configure the Web Connector before connecting to Mavenlink.
- QuickBooks Integration Overview
- Using Intuit's Web Connector to Integrate QuickBooks Desktop with Mavenlink
- Intuit Settings
- Send Invoice to QuickBooks
- Send Time and Expenses to QuickBooks