How to Integrate with QuickBooks Online
To integrate Mavenlink with QuickBooks Online:
- Hover over Settings from the left-side nav bar and select QuickBooks.
- On the QuickBooks Settings page, click on the Connect to QuickBooks button.
- Use your Intuit Single User Administrator ID and password to sign in.
- Once you've signed in, authorize the connection between Intuit and Mavenlink.
Note: Currently, your Mavenlink account can only be connected to one company file.
- After you've authorized the sharing of data between Mavenlink and Intuit, the systems will be connected.
- Next, you'll need to map Mavenlink data fields to QuickBooks Online data fields. This is done from the Intuit Settings page in Mavenlink. Return to the Settings > QuickBooks page and click the Set up button.
- The Intuit Settings page has five distinct mapping categories. For additional information about QuickBooks mapping, please click on a category name below.
- Once your mappings have been set up, your Mavenlink account will be fully synched with QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Online is a cloud-based software that seamlessly integrates with Mavenink. To integrate with QuickBooks Desktop, you need to connect via Intuit's Web Connector. It is recommended that you configure the Web Connector before connecting to Mavenlink.
- QuickBooks Integration Overview
- Using Intuit's Web Connector to Integrate QuickBooks Desktop with Mavenlink
- Intuit Settings
- Send Invoice to QuickBooks
- Send Time and Expenses to QuickBooks