How to Add Members to Your Account
- Hover over Settings in the left-hand nav bar and select Members.
- Click the Invite Account Members button on the top right.
- In the side panel that appears, enter the member’s Full Name and Job Title.
- Review the Terms of Service located below the Job Title field, and then check the box to acknowledge the terms.
- In the Details section, enter an Email Address and select a default Account Role for the new member. This can be always changed after the member enters the account.
- In the Financial section, you can add an optional Billable Utilization Target and Cost Rate.
- In order to Require location when logging time, click the box in-line with the setting.
- In the Permissions section, select an account permission for this user.
- Click Invite. The user is added to your account and appears on the Account Members page.
- Repeat these steps for each user you want to add. If you have a large number of users, you might consider importing them with a comma-separated value (CSV) template.
How to Import Members to Your Account
An Account Administrator can upload account members using a comma-separated value (CSV) template populated with the following user information:
- Member Name
- Email Address
- Headline (Title)
- Cost Rate
- Billable Utilization Target
- Permission Level (defaults to Project Creator when not specified)
Hover over Settings in the left-hand nav bar and select Members.
- Click the Import button on the top right.
- On the Import Users dialog box, click Choose File. If you would like to work from a sample CSV template, click Download.
Please note that only member names and email addresses are required when entering information to the template. You can later add or edit information from the Account Members details side panel.
Note: You can only add roles to the template that have been previously created in the Roles section of Account Settings.
- When you’re done adding information to the CSV template, click Import.
- Once the import is processed, you’ll receive an email notification. If there are any errors or missing information in the CSV file, the email will include the row number and error types so that you can correct and resubmit it. You can make changes directly to the existing spreadsheet and import it again; only the changes will be uploaded.
You don’t need to create a new CSV file every time you import members to Kantata OX. Simply add their information to the original spreadsheet and import it again—only new members will be imported to Kantata OX (based on email address). You’ll get a confirmation message letting you know which members have already been added and alerting you to any errors in the new information.