The Google Tasks integration allows you to access your tasks from Tasks in Gmail.
If your Mavenlink and Google accounts are not already integrated, reference the G Suite Integration Overview article.
How to navigate and use the Mavenlink Google Tasks Integration
- Navigate to the Task Tracker in a Mavenlink project. See tasks.
- Open your Gmail/Calendar account and navigate to Tasks in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select the task list that corresponds to the project from Step 1. Any tasks assigned to you in Mavenlink should now also appear in your Google Tasks list.
- Changes made in Google Tasks (such as adding tasks or changing task status) should be reflected in Mavenlink as well.
- If updates do not display, click the Sync Tasks (“ ”) button in the Task Tracker.
Note: Tasks only show up in Google Tasks if they are assigned to you in Mavenlink.