[Premier Users only]
At Mavenlink, we take analytics and measurement seriously. Our reporting capabilities are the tools that arm our customers with actionable metrics to assess how smoothly their businesses are running and how productive their teams are. As with most of the pages in Mavenlink, you can set any of the reports as your homepage, making it the first thing you see when you log on to Mavenlink.
Here’s a quick overview of Mavenlink’s Performance Analytics Reports:
- Invoices: see the status of all invoices for projects on your account. You can narrow by date range and invoice status to determine how aligned you are with a payment schedule.
- Expenses: track expenses for projects on your account, filter by category and see the corresponding receipts.
- Accounts Receivable: view the payments for your active invoices to determine which invoices are outstanding.
- T&M Margin Analysis: measure your actual and projected margins, bill and cost amounts.
- Work in Progress (WIP): easily determine the billable time you can invoice.
- Project Details: see the total billable and non-billable hours for a Project, your top personnel and see how much time was spent on each task, deliverable, or milestone.
- Time Tracking: see total time tracked by personnel across all your projects. Quickly identify which resources are spending too much time on the bench.
- Utilization: get a bird's-eye view of how utilized your team members are across projects and see what percentage of possible hours employees have tracked, all from a single report.
We’ve also made exporting your reports fast and convenient; you can export to CSV, Excel, or PDF. To access your reports, you must be a Mavenlink Premier member and have reports access or higher set under your account permissions.
To learn more, read about Time Tracking and Expenses.