[Free, Teams & Premier]
To get started, click on the Create icon on the top of the left-hand navigation bar and select New Project.
On the Create a New Project page, you’ll enter the name of your Project Workspace. Your project’s name will be visible to anyone you invite to your project.
If you’re a Premier customer, you have the option to set a project budget and make other financial settings here.
Premier customers can also customize the project team names. There are two sides to every project, the Provider and the Client.
- The Provider is the team that is providing the service. In a Premier project workspace, the provider sends invoices and creates time and expense entries.
- A Client is typically the requester of the services. In a Premier project workspace, this is the team that receives invoices and pays for the services rendered. Next, click Create Project.
- Once the project is done being created, you can manage the settings under the project title.
- How to Configure a Project's Team and Permissions
- How to Configure Project Settings and Archive a Project
- Invite a Client or Colleague into a Mavenlink Project Workspace