The Google Drive integration allows you to share Drive files anywhere you can make a post in the project workspace.
If your Mavenlink and Google accounts are not yet integrated, reference the Google Workspace Integration Overview article.
How to Use the Mavenlink Google Drive Integration
- Navigate to a Post field in your project workspace.
- Adjust privacy permissions as necessary.
- Below the Post field, click Attach Google Files.
- A pop-up displays. Find your file and click Select.
- Adjust the permission level (view/comment/edit).
- Upload more files if needed, and click Done.
- Click Post.