QuickBooks + Mavenlink. Better together.
Mavenlink's integration with Intuit Quickbooks helps to seamlessly synchronize your projects with your accounting software. This powerful connection gives you instant, accurate financials every time and allows you to manage project tasks, budgets, expenses, and invoices with a single tool.
Mavenlink’s integration with QuickBooks allows you to:
- Send tracked time and project expenses to QuickBooks.
- Create Mavenlink projects from QuickBooks estimates (US versions only).
- Link project tasks and deliverables to billable QuickBooks items.
- Manage and designate account members as QuickBooks resources (i.e. employees or vendors).
- Invoice your customers in QuickBooks for time and expenses entered in Mavenlink, using the expense categories from your ledger.
- Save employee and vendor tracked time from your Mavenlink projects into QuickBooks.
- Reimburse your employees for incurred expenses.
- Access QuickBooks-related prompts and information (Account and Project Administrators).
- Connect QuickBooks Online to Mavenlink (US, UK, India, Australia, or Canada only).
QuickBooks Online vs Desktop
Mavenlink integrates with both QuickBooks Desktop (US) and QuickBooks Online (US, Canada, UK, India, and Australia). Because Mavenlink connects with both QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online, you may encounter terms in Mavenlink with synonymous meanings, but different names. Listed below are some of the different terms used by each system; these terms may be used interchangeably within Mavenlink.
|QuickBooks Desktop Terminology||QuickBooks Online Terminology|
Here are some tips that will help you get started with your QuickBooks integration:
- Mavenlink pulls information from QuickBooks; therefore, records and information must first exist in QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks Desktop users need to connect and set up the Intuit Web Connector to push changes from their computer before Mavenlink can pull them.
- Clicking Re-sync will fetch refreshed data from the QuickBooks servers.
To sync Mavenlink with either QuickBooks Online or Desktop, navigate to the QuickBooks section located under your Settings tab in the left-hand navigation. You must be signed in as an Account Admin on a Premier or Professional account to connect to QuickBooks.
- Click here to learn how to integrate with QuickBooks Online.
- Click here to learn how to integrate with QuickBooks Desktop.
We're here to answer your QuickBooks Desktop integration questions; please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related QuickBooks Invoicing Articles: