Mavenlink’s HTML5 mobile application is just as easy as using our full site—with its familiar left-hand navigation and projects, tasks, and conversations at your fingertips.
Mavenlink mobile runs on any mobile browser, so there’s no separate application to download. Just go to m.mavenlink.com on your mobile device, log in to your Mavenlink account, and tap Yes to get started. For quick access, you can add the the Mavenlink icon to your home screen.
After you’ve logged in, tap the Menu icon on the upper-left of your screen to open the left-hand nav bar. You’ll see some familiar options:
- Projects: Create and manage projects just like you would from your computer.
- Activity Feed: Collaborate with your team while you’re on the go—by viewing and responding to posts.
- Task Tracker: Create, assign, and keep track of tasks, deliverables, and milestones, no matter where you are.
- Time Tracking: Track billable and non-billable hours as tasks and deliverables are completed.
- Expense Tracking: Use your phone’s camera to take a picture of your receipts and file an expense while you’re on the go.
We’ve also added a few Quick Actions to the left-hand nav bar, so you can open some of the most frequently used tasks with a single tap:
- Create a Project
- Post a Message
- Create a Task
- Log a Time Entry
- Log an Expense
Mavenlink mobile is optimized for use on mobile devices such as iPhone and Android. If you’re using an iPad, you can log on to the desktop version, where you can get the full functionality of Mavenlink on Safari, Google Chrome, or Firefox.
The collaboration features of the mobile app are free to Mavenlink customers. To access Time and Expenses, you must be on a Premier Plan. To sign up for a Premier Plan, click here.