Account Administrators sometimes may need to unlock time in order for changes to be made. Mavenlink’s Time Lock feature provides a way for you to unlock time in the past so that previous time entries can be edited or updated and new time entries can be created before the selected lock date.
How to Change a Set Lock Date
- To access the Time Lock settings for your account, hover over Settings from the left-side nav bar and select Time & Expense.
- On the Time & Expense Settings page, scroll down to the Time Lock section.
- Using the Set Lock Date field, select the Saturday prior to the period you want to unlock. Be aware that the unlock date must be a Saturday in the past.
- When you're finished, click Set. Once you've set an unlock date, users will be able to add, edit, or delete time entries that were previously locked. They can also submit, approve, or reject previously locked timesheets.
- You will be unable to lock time again if you have projects with unapproved time entries prior to the desired lock date. For more information, see our Time Lock article.
- Time & Expense Overview
- Time & Expense Settings
- Timesheets Overview
- Time Entry Form & Timer
- Time Lock
- Unlock Time
- Time Approvals
- Expense Approvals
- Designate Time Approvals
- How to Enter Time From a Project
- How to Enter Time in Timesheets
- Mavenlink API: Time Entries
- Mavenlink API: Expenses