You can delete allocations individually as needed. For information on deleting allocations in bulk, see Delete Allocations in Bulk.
Hover over Planning on the left-side nav bar and select Master Planning.
On the Master Planning page, select the Projects tab.
Find your project in the Resource List and click the arrow to the left of the name to expand it. You’ll see all the named and unnamed resources that have been assigned to the project.
On the timeline to the right of the specific resource, right-click the allocation you want to delete.
For information on deleting all allocations for a resource, see Delete Allocations in Bulk.
In the modal that appears, select Delete Allocation. A message will appear, indicating that the allocation has been successfully deleted.
- Master Planning Overview
- Master Planning: Resource List Overview
- Master Planning: Allocations Timeline Overview
- Master Planning Filters
- Master Planning Saved Views
- Master Planning Display Preferences
- Master Planning: Show and Hide Resources
- Add a Resource to a Project
- Edit a Resource
- Change a Resource to Named or Unnamed
- Delete a Resource
- Add an Allocation to a Resource
- Edit an Allocation
- Change an Allocation to Soft or Hard
- Delete an Allocation
- Shift Allocations
- Submit a Resource Request
- Approve or Reject a Resource Request