How to Delete an Allocation in Master Planning
- Hover over Planning on the left-side nav bar and select Master Planning.
- On the Master Planning page, select Project from the Group By drop-down menu.
- Find your project in the Resource List and click the arrow to the left of the name to expand it. You’ll see all the named and unnamed resources that have been assigned to the project.
- On the timeline to the right of the resource, click on the allocation you want to delete.
- When the Edit Allocation modal appears, click the Delete button.
- Master Planning Overview
- Master Planning: Resource List Overview
- Master Planning: Allocations Timeline Overview
- Master Planning Filters
- Master Planning Display Preferences
- Master Planning: Show and Hide Resources
- Add an Allocation to a Resource
- Edit an Allocation
- Change an Allocation to Soft or Hard
- Delete an Allocation
- Shift Allocations