When you update or make changes to an Insights Access Group, it may take up to fifteen minutes before users are able to access the Insights dashboards from the left-side nav.
How to Assign an Access Group to an Account Member
Follow these steps to assign an Insights Access Group to an Account Member:
- Hover over Settings from the left-side nav bar and select Insights.
- On the Insights Settings page, click the Access Groups tab.
- Click the name of the Access Group for which you'd like to add people.
- After the Insights Details side panel slides open, click People.
- In the People section, use the Add a person field to locate and select the people you'd like to assign to this Access Group. Caution : Members who have Can Edit enabled can create dashboard reports containing all your account data. This may cause serious security risks. Unless you are certain, we strongly recommend that you do not check this box.
- When you are finished, close the Insights Details side panel; changes in this section are saved automatically.
- Insights Glossary & Reference Guide
- Insights Attributes, Metrics, and Filters
- Insights Overview
- Insights Settings
- Ways to Categorize Non-Billable Time
- Utilization Dashboard
- Time & Expense Admin Dashboard
- Staffing & Capacity Dashboard
- Project Health Dashboard
- Project Detail Dashboard
- Fees Dashboard
- Margin & Cost
- Scorecards Dashboard