How to Add a New Dashboard
Follow these steps to add a new Insights dashboard:
- Hover over Settings from the left-side nav bar and select Insights.
- On the Insights Settings page, click the Dashboards tab if you're not already there.
- Next, click the Create New Insights Dashboard button.
- Your new dashboard will appear at the bottom of the Custom dashboard list.
- Click inside the dashboard name field and provide your new name.
- Now, all you need to do is assign your new dashboard some Access Groups.
- Insights Glossary & Reference Guide
- Insights Attributes, Metrics, and Filters
- Insights Overview
- Insights Settings
- Utilization Dashboard
- Categorizing Billable, Non-Billable Productive, Internal/Admin, and PTO Time