Follow these steps to add a new Insights dashboard:
- Hover over Settings from the left-side nav bar and select Insights.
- On the Insights Settings page, click the Dashboards tab if you're not already there.
- Next, click the Create New Insights Dashboard button.
- Your new dashboard will appear at the bottom of the Custom dashboard list.
- Click inside the dashboard name field and provide your new name.
- Now, all you need to do is assign your new dashboard some Insights Access Groups.
- Insights Glossary & Reference Guide
- Insights Attributes, Metrics, and Filters
- Insights Overview
- Insights Settings
- Insights Advanced Editor
- Insights Scheduled Data Exporter
- Ways to Categorize Non-Billable Time
- Utilization Dashboard
- Time & Expense Admin Dashboard
- Staffing & Capacity Dashboard
- Project Health Dashboard
- Project Detail Dashboard
- Fees Dashboard
- Fees (legacy) Dashboard
- Margin & Cost
- Scorecards Dashboard
- Exports Dashboard
- Create a New Dashboard
- Create a New Insights Access Group
- Add a Dashboard to an Insights Access Group
- Assigning an Account Member to an Insights Access Group
- Cloning an Insights Dashboard
- Customizing a Cloned Insights Dashboard