When you update or make changes to an Insights Access Group, it may take up to fifteen minutes before users are able to access the Insights dashboards from the left-side nav.
How to Add a Dashboard to an Access Group
Follow these steps to add a dashboard to an Access Group:
- Hover over Settings from the left-side nav bar and select Insights.
- On the Insights Settings page, click the Access Groups tab.
- Click the name of the Access Group for which you'd like to add a dashboard.
- After the Insights Details side panel slides open, click Dashboards.
- In the Dashboards section, use the Add a dashboard field to locate and select the dashboards you'd like to assign to this Access Group.
- When you are finished, close the Insights Details side panel; changes in this section are saved automatically.
- Insights Glossary & Reference Guide
- Insights Attributes, Metrics, and Filters
- Insights Overview
- Insights Settings
- Utilization Dashboard
- Categorizing Billable, Non-Billable Productive, Internal/Admin, and PTO Time