When you update or make changes to an Insights Access Group, it may take up to fifteen minutes before users are able to access the Insights dashboards from the left-side nav.
How to Add a Dashboard to an Access Group
Follow these steps to add a dashboard to an Access Group:
- Hover over Settings from the left-side nav bar and select Insights.
- On the Insights Settings page, click the Access Groups tab.
- Click the name of the Access Group for which you'd like to add a dashboard.
- After the Insights Details side panel slides open, click Dashboards.
- In the Dashboards section, use the Add a dashboard field to locate and select the dashboards you'd like to assign to this Access Group.
- When you are finished, close the Insights Details side panel; changes in this section are saved automatically.
- Insights Glossary & Reference Guide
- Insights Attributes, Metrics, and Filters
- Insights Overview
- Insights Settings
- Insights Advanced Editor
- Insights Scheduled Data Exporter
- Ways to Categorize Non-Billable Time
- Utilization Dashboard
- Time & Expense Admin Dashboard
- Staffing & Capacity Dashboard
- Project Health Dashboard
- Project Detail Dashboard
- Fees Dashboard
- Fees (legacy) Dashboard
- Margin & Cost
- Scorecards Dashboard
- Create a New Dashboard
- Create a New Insights Access Group
- Add a Dashboard to an Insights Access Group
- Assigning an Account Member to an Insights Access Group
- Cloning an Insights Dashboard
- Customizing a Cloned Insights Dashboard