When you update or make changes to an Insights Access Group, it may take up to fifteen minutes before users are able to access the Insights dashboards from the left-side nav.
How to Create a New Insights Access Group
Follow these steps to create a new Insights Access Group:
- Hover over Settings from the left-side nav bar and select Insights.
- On the Insights Settings page, click the Access Groups tab.
- Next, click the Add Access Group button.
- When the Insights Details side panel appears, provide your new Insights Access Group name.
- Using the Details, Dashboards, and People sections of the Insights Details side panel, you can do the following:
- Make this group the Admin or Reports Viewer account default.
- Select the dashboards you'd like to assign to this Access Group.
- Add members (who aren't currently assigned) to this Access Group.
- When you are finished, click Create to add your new group; it will appear alphabetically in the Access Groups table.
Although the quickest way to add multiple account members to an Insights Access Group is by using the People section of the Insights Details side panel, you can use also assign members individually using the Insights Access Group section of the member Details side panel.
- Insights Glossary & Reference Guide
- Insights Attributes, Metrics, and Filters
- Insights Overview
- Insights Settings
- Insights Advanced Editor
- Ways to Categorize Non-Billable Time
- Utilization Dashboard
- Time & Expense Admin Dashboard
- Staffing & Capacity Dashboard
- Project Health Dashboard
- Project Detail Dashboard
- Fees Dashboard
- Fees (legacy) Dashboard
- Margin & Cost
- Scorecards Dashboard