How to Add Project Roles to a Team Member
- After the project is created, select Rates & Roles from the Actions (“ ”) drop-down menu located to the right of the project name.
- The Rates & Roles page consists of a table which allows you to add roles (other than the Primary Project Role) to each team member participating on a project.
- To add an additional project role to a specific team member, select Add Role from the horizontal More (“ ”) menu in the Actions column.
- Next, select a Role from the corresponding drop-down. Remember that if Rate Cards are enabled, the Role drop-down is limited to roles that are available on the Rate Card.
- A new row will be added to the Rates & Roles table, showing the member's multiple project roles.
- Your changes are automatically saved; you can now return to the main project or close the window.
- Although a member's Primary Project Role defaults to their main Account Role when assigned to a project unless overridden; collaborators will also be able to choose the preferred role when adding an assignee from the task Details panel.
- Multi-Role Resourcing in Projects
- Override Team Member Rates for a Project
- Add Project Roles to a Team Member
- Change a Team Member's Role
- Change a Team Member's Primary Project Role
- Reassign a Team Member's Role on a Project
- Delete a Project Role